[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
rt.community - View topic - Z31 BBK question
Register

Z31 BBK question

Share your experiences, tips and tricks

Z31 BBK question

Postby Dave87 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:29 pm

This may be a dumb question, but does the BBK kit that you sell work with the turbo hubs? I have a 88' NA 2+0 with 87' Turbo Hubs. I was reading in the description of this item that the hat for the rotor has been made with the NA in mind but it is not clear as to whether or not the I can use these for my particular application.

Site Admin

Re: Z31 BBK question

Postby support » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Postby Dave87 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Good thing I asked lol. Yea so the deal with the hubs is I bought a set to go on the turbo spindles I have which I got with the set of coilovers I purchased. Unless I can magically use the NA hubs on my turbo spindles I guess I'll have to piece a BBK together myself.

Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

All the hubs are interchangeable with all spindles.

Return to Product Support/Feedback